e-Book: Strategic planning and technology
A strategic plan is the formal roadmap describing how the company will execute the chosen strategy. Indicates where the business should go next year or an even longer period. Typically, planning is organized across the organization or focused on an important area, such as a division or a department.
We can say that strategic planning is also a management tool that serves to help the organization do a better job, as it focuses on energy, resources and time from everyone in the same direction.
The main objective of the strategic planning is to connect the mission and the vision of the organization addressing these three issues:
- What is our purpose? (Mission);
- What do we want to achieve? (Vision);
- How are we going to get there? (PLAN).
In short, there are four major advantages that good strategic planning offers to business:
- Helps build competitive advantage;
- Communicates directions to employees;
- Prioritizes financial needs and investments;
- Provides focus and direction to move from plan to action.
Companies that best structure their planning and, above all, invest in technology and innovation, should be the most benefited.
Let’s talk about this e-book.
You will see, in this e-book, How and why to do a good strategic planning and how to use the technology for this.